Meet Dr. Suffiyah Webb
Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist at Roxbury Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Suffiyah Webb, DDS, MPH
Our board-certified pediatric dentist always knew she wanted to work with children. As soon as patients meet her, they are quickly put at ease and captivated by her fun-loving personality. Each time your child visite Dr. Webb, they will be excited to see what fun attire she is wearing, listen to a new joke, or discover another silly thing she brought to the dentist’s office that day. A self-proclaimed kid herself, there is never a dull moment when she is your pediatric dentist.
Dr. Suffiyah Webb provides dental care for kids aged from under one to 14 years old. She is skilled in behavior management which shows how much her patients connect with her, as it is common for the parents to travel over 100 miles so she can be their kid’s dentist.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Montclair State University
- College of Dentistry, DDS – Howard University, in Washington, DC
- 1- Year Residency – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Masters in Public Health – UMDNJ School of Public Health
- 2-Year Residency – Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington, DC, where she was honored with a $10,000 Bessie Delaney Scholarship from Colgate-Palmolive
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- NJ State Dental License
- Operating Room Experience and Credentialing
- NJ Oral Conscious Sedation Permit
- NJ CDS license
- DEA licensure
- BLS certified
- PALS certified
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentist at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center where she supervises general practice residents in the treatment of pediatric patients
Community-Minded Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Webb is active in giving back to residents in Newark and has been on mission trips to Jamaica and Guatemala. She shares the belief of Big Brothers, Big Sisters: that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. She currently serves as a mentor at The Big Brothers Big Sisters of Essex County.
When she is not busy being a 5-star-rated pediatric dentist, Dr. Webb enjoys playing the guitar, cooking healthy meals, and participating in thrill-seeking activities.
Schedule Your Consultation & Meet Dr. Suffiyah Webb Today!
To learn more about Dr. Webb or to explore our many different treatment options, call us at 973.584.7555 today. If you are interested in pediatric dental treatment for your child, then please click here to schedule a complimentary Roxbury Pediatric Dental Assessment. Your child’s FREE pediatric session includes digital x-rays and an in-depth consultation to see how we can best serve their dental needs. All of this is valued at $171, but it’s yours completely FREE! Take advantage of this offer today – we can’t wait to meet you!
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Succasunna, NJ, our team at Roxbury Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry also provides award-winning orthodontic and pediatric dental care to patients from Ledgewood, Randolph, Roxbury Township, Mt. Olive Township, Mt. Arlington, Budd Lake, Flanders, Netcong & Hopatcong, NJ.