Meet Dr. Michia Johnson Harris
Pediatric Dentist at Roxbury Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Michia Johnson Harris, DDS
Our pediatric dentist, Dr, Michia Johnson Harris has been a practicing pediatric dentist for over 6 years. As soon as patients and their parents meet her, they are quickly put at ease a by her calm demeanor and easygoing personality.
Dr. Michia provides dental care for kids aged from under one to 14 years old. She is skilled in behavior management which shows how much her patients connect with her.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science and Minor in Leadership Studies– Hampton University, Hampton, VA
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, DMD
- Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry, Nashville, TN, Doctor of Dental Surgery, DDS
- University of Maryland, School of Dentistry, Baltimore, MD, Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry
- NJ State Dental License
- New York State Dental License
- Maryland State Dental License
- BLS certified
- PALS certified
Schedule Your Consultation & Meet Dr. Michia Johnson Harris Today!
To learn more about Dr. Michia or to explore our many different treatment options, call us at 973.584.7555 today. If you are interested in pediatric dental treatment for your child, then please click here to schedule a complimentary Roxbury Pediatric Dental Assessment. Your child’s FREE pediatric session includes digital x-rays and an in-depth consultation to see how we can best serve their dental needs. All of this is valued at $171, but it’s yours completely FREE! Take advantage of this offer today – we can’t wait to meet you!