Meet Dr. Kimberly Rosenfeld
Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist at Roxbury Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Kimberly Rosenfeld, DMD, MPH
Dr. Rosenfeld provides dental care for kids aged from under one to 14 years old. She is skilled in behavior management which shows how much her patients connect with her.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Neurophysiology– University of Maryland at College Park
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, DMD
- General Practice Residency 1- Year, Chief Resident – Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, NJ
- Special Needs Fellowship 1-Year – Albert Einstein Medical College of Medicine in Bronx, NY
- Pediatric Dental Residency 2- Year, Chief Resident – New York Presbyterian – Columbia University
- St. Barnabas Hospital, staff member for over a decade
- Richard C Pugh Achievement Award Recipient, honoring the top 3% score of the 2004 Qualifying Board Exam 2004
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist 2007
- NJ State Dental License
- NJ CDS license
- DEA licensure
- BLS certified
- NJ Monthly Top Dentists & NJ Family Best Docs 2014 – 2016
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Tricounty Dental Society
When she is not busy being a 5-star-rated pediatric dentist, Dr. Rosenfeld enjoys spending time with her twin girls, traveling, reading and cooking healthy meals.
Schedule Your Consultation & Meet Dr. Kimberly Rosenfeld Today!
To learn more about Dr. Rosenfeld or to explore our many different treatment options, call us at 973.584.7555 today. If you are interested in pediatric dental treatment for your child, then please click here to schedule a complimentary Roxbury Pediatric Dental Assessment. Your child’s FREE pediatric session includes digital x-rays and an in-depth consultation to see how we can best serve their dental needs. All of this is valued at $171, but it’s yours completely FREE! Take advantage of this offer today – we can’t wait to meet you!